Wednesday, April 25, 2007

One of those Days....


Today is one of those days, just having a bad day, I try and keep an open heart and mind so that I may better discern what God is wanting me to learn today. Sometimes it is difficult to see God's plan especially on days like today, but I do know that the things that happen today that are out of my control were foreseen by God, I must continue to try and listen to his plan and the direction he takes me, its not an easy thing to do, with our sinful nature we are inclined to do a great many thing to hinder and break the lines of communication with God. It is never him that cuts us off rather we choose to do our own will other than his.

Usually on days like today there is always a deeper lesson to learn, I just pray that my heart is open enough to let the Lord Instruct me in his ways, I do know that when I allow God to control my life he has never led me astray, he truly is the Good Shepard.

O Jesus,
through the Immaculate Heart of Mary,
I offer You my prayers, works,
joys and sufferings
of this day for all the intentions
of Your Sacred Heart,
in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
throughout the world,
in reparation for my sins,
for the intentions of all my relatives and friends,
and in particular
for the intentions of the Holy Father. Amen.

No comments: