Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Visit to Mount St. Mary's Seminary

Hello from Baltimore Maryland, As stated in my last post I have been sent out east for travel, now there are many sights to see and places to visit in this area but with my work schedule I have been limited as far as being a Tourist goes.

There is a good friend of mine whom I have known since Kindergarten whom is enrolled in his second year of theology at Mount St. Mary's Seminary and that is located in Emmittsburg MD. About 15min from the Pennsylvania Border. Since I was in the area about an hour away I decided to go pay my friend a visit for the first time in about Six years.

At the Mount I spoke with the Monsignor who was the rector, and we spoke of Catholic things, and the Moto Proprio, he said that he plans to start praying the traditional mass next semester so the students can see it and feel it, he said he would train any man who's bishop requested them to be trained in the extraordinary form, I find this interesting in light of THIS recent letter from the Pontifical commission Ecclesia Dei. But over all the Seminary was very good and Orthodox, I suppose it must be since Bishop Bruskewitz would send his men there.

Below are some pictures from "The Mount" As its called. I'm sorry they are not better but it was the best I can do at night



DSCF0366

DSCF0345

DSCF0359

DSCF0361

DSCF0365

DSCF0370

DSCF0349

DSCF0355

DSCF0356

DSCF0354

DSCF0368


Please pray for these fine young men that the Good lord will make them the best Priests that they can be and be the men that we deserve.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.