Sunday, February 3, 2008

Tagged: Book Meme


I'm not Usually one to Respond or reply to Meme's but..... This one seemed Interesting and Rae over at Quo Vadis asked ever so Politely so I will play along:

1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.

The Liturgy Of The Hours II Lenten Season - Easter Season
On Page 123 we find ourselves in the middle of "... a homily by Saint Asterius of Amasea, bishop"

"... What was the result? Those who had been God's enemies became his friends, those estranged from him became his sons, those who did not know him came to worship and love him. Let us then be shepherds like the Lord. ..."

Fitting for this blog eh?
So now I must do some Tagging we shall see who responds in kind-

1- The Timman @ St. Louis Catholic
2-YoungCatholicSTL @ YOUTH REFORM
3-Dusty @ Dust of the Time
4- Fr. Z @ WDTPRS
5-Paul @ Thoughts of a Regular Guy

Thanks Rae this was fun

2 comments:

Mulier Fortis said...

Thought I'd just stop by to say hallo (I can rarely resist following up a link from my combox!)

thetimman said...

Christopher-- got the email. sorry I am so slow in repsonding, but I will. I tend to be in my office when blogging, so there aren't any books nearby that aren't technical in nature. will do this at home soon.