Saturday, June 16, 2007

ICRSS Ordination in St. Louis

God has graced us with the special privilege of being able to attend the Ordinations at the Cathedral Basilica in St Louis and the First Mass' at St. Francis De Sales Oratory,

The ceremony was one of the most solemn occasions I have ever witnessed and I hope to share it with you, my brothers and sisters in Christ through the use of modern technology.

First Some Quick Pictures, sorry about the quality as I had to take them with my cell phone as our regular digital camera was dead. I had re-charged the batteries the night before but it looks as if they did not want to stay charged so the Phone camera was my only option.

I did Video tape ALMOST the entire Ordination and will post the video upon my return to the KC metro area. And could make DVD's if there is enough interest

We did not get to stay for the reception after the Mass as we had a flat tire and had to get it fixed before dark.

the first pictures are of the ICRSS - Institute Of Christ the King Sovereign Priest - Ordination's in St Louis followed by a few of one of the First Mass'

Video to come in the up coming days after I return.

Before the Ordination


During the Mass
The Laying of Hands

First Mass
Monsignor R. Michael Schmitz, the U.S. Provincial of the Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest Gives a REALLY REALLY REALLY!! Good Sermon ( did I say it was REALLY good?)
"Official" Picture After the First Mass


Additionally These other very Fine Blogs also have Pictures of the GLORIOUS event:

Kansas City Catholic: Archbishop Burke of Saint Louis, MO, Ordains Two ICRSS Priests, June 15, 2007

St. Louis Catholic

Rome of the West


I am home now and have started the video process

Stay tuned

5 comments:

thetimman said...

beautiful. thanks.

thetimman said...

your cell phone pictures are way better than my camera shots! I am incapable of decent photography. I would be interested in a dvd, if you end up making them. let me know the cost and I will confirm. thanks.

Rae said...

Thanks so much for posting pictures!! I, too, would be interested in a DVD, if you choose to make them.

- said...

We anxiously await the video. Thanks!

a thorn in the pew said...

Great photos! Thank you for sharing!