Monday, June 25, 2007

Back In the Fold


This past Saturday a very Special event took place for our family, My wife and I entered into the fullness of the Sacrament of Marriage, we completed our marriage convaildation, we were most blessed to complete the ceremony in the pre- Vatican II rite of marriage.

It was a very small ceremony that took place at the altar rail before Saturday morning Low Mass

The only thing left now is to make a good confession so that we may be welcome to Eat our Lord Jesus Christ- Body, Blood, Soul, And Divinity once again.

After the blessing, I immediately felt as if a HUGE weight had been lifted up off my shoulders and I felt my heart fill with something that I had not felt in a very very long time.

I also received a very interesting book as a Gift- " The Catholic Marriage Manual" by Rev. George Kelly Published 1958 - Seems Full of good information and advise, and I may give some excerpts in the future.

Thank you everyone for your prayers-

This Lost Lamb is almost completely back in the Shepard's Arms

7 comments:

Rae said...

Congratulations!! May God continue to bless you and Aimee.

Rae said...

Hey, I notice that The New Liturgical Movement is publicizing your videos!

http://thenewliturgicalmovement.blogspot.com/2007/06/lost-lambs-video-for-icrss-ordination.html

thetimman said...

Christopher, great news, congratulations and God's blessings!

Delena said...

Congrats, Chris and Aimee! We had a First Communion to go to, but we we would have been there!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and Welcome Home! I don't even know you, but I am very excited and happy for you both! May God continue to bless you and your wife.

greg63 said...

Glad to see you taking on a deeper commitment. God bless, and remember to do all that you you do for HIS glory.

bethalice said...

Congratulations to both of you!